Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My cosplay history☆ミ



Animecon 2009

(Luckily I have no picture's..)


This was my very first  Anime convention. I  wasn't cosplaying, but I was wearing lolita inspirated dress... which was horrible and didn't look like lolita at all \(////)\  But eventhough I looked just plain stupid, I was amazed by all the other cosplayers. And the atmosphere there was. It made me want to cosplay too.
And soon after Animecon I started to think which characters I want to cosplay and how I should make the costumes and which convention should I go next.


female-kakashi with failing wig..
Bakacon 2010



For some reason I decided to go to Bakacon and cosplay (female) kakashi-sensei  from Naruto. I hated the wig sosososo bad, but otherwise the costume was ok. Later I purchased a new wig and i was really happy with it  (^~^) The weather was really cold! It even snowed in the last day. But I really enjoyed the convention (even thought we FAILED so bad in the pokemon/digimon trivia XDD never again XDD) I think this is the funniest convention I have ever been (☆^O^☆)

Tracon 2010

Then there was Tracon. Another failing wig and uncomfortable costume. I don't even know why I chose this character.../(x~x)\ The stars in her hair must have blinded me XD 



Metrocon 2011 (USA)

Kakashi with new improved wig!

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYY!!! XD
I really like all of those cute series so I wanted to make cardcaptor sakura. She's just way too adorable (and kero too!) :3 I also decided to wear kakashi, because I got the new wig for him/her not sure how to call it  I must say I liked the venue and the weather. SUNSHINE EVERYDAY !  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Animecon 2011

Satsuki from kaichou wa maid-sama.


and sakura once again
This con was all about maids and sakuras. Me and my friends had a little Kaichou wa maid-sama group-cosplay. I was satsuki (the manager). On the second day we were all cosplaying Sakura's from different mangas/animes. I used my Cardcaptor Sakura outfit.

Tracon 2011



Luka and love-colored ward outfit. It was really nice to wear. And I bought the cutest hello kitty umbrella ever (as you can see in the picture) (─‿‿─) 



Desucon 2012





And for desucon I finally made my dream-cosplay luka. This outfit it comfortable, but I couldn't sit in chair ('cause petticoat) I planning on wearing it again some day (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
On second day of desucon I was Luka again.. It was nurse-Luka (love-colored ward) though.
On third day I was in my superwarm totoro-kigurumi. My dream is to make a real totoro-cosplay, not kigurumi ... but we'll see if I ever do that


totorokigurumi
And about future cosplayplans I can say I make Yuzuki Yukari (vocaloid),  Asuna (SAO) and Luka Megurine (anti the infine Holic-outfit) for sure among all the other awesome cosplay's I want to make.  Hopefully I can shorten my cosplay-wishlist even more in the future (︶ω︶)

No comments:

Post a Comment