Tuesday, September 16, 2014

♥♥Tracon 9 ♥♥


Saturday



I was happy to be able to cosplay Guchuko on saturday. The costume had been just laying on my room ready to be used for months, but because of the wig incident I had to wait till this very day.. The wig was the biggest problem of the whole outfit. It had caused problems even before the convention and it didn't end there. At some point at the convention I realized my hands and guchukos white fur collar were purple. purple, because of the wig. the horrible thin wig had now dyed the white parts of the outfit.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ


Guchuko in her natural habitat

Excluding the wig, Guchukos outfit is very comfortable to wear. I love her cape, eventhough I had to constantly watch the bows and I love the scythe eventhough it was a nuisance to carry everywhere with me. In the end all of the suffering was worth it and infact I didn't even feel like I was suffering at all. I just enjoyed potraying as one of my favorite character ♥~(‘▽^人)


Other than worrying about the wig I went to watch cosplay competitions. I really enjoyed this years show. Usually the mood of the performances have been a little too serious and the joy has been missing. But this year the missing joy was there and I found myself smiling after the performances. It made me want to participate even more in some kind of cosplay competition. I was also surprised by the number of cosplayers on saturday, It has been a while since I have seen so many colorful costumes and so many gorgeous props and details.(=^-ω-^=)



probably my favorite pic of this cosplay

Also later in the evening we had a little photoshoot of Guchuko. There are couple pictures I really liked :3



Sunday
Luka finding her way to her kingdom

I decided to wear sandplay Luka on sunday since it had been a while since I last wore it. The main reason It had been unused was that the hoop skirt wasn't firm enough and I haven't had time to fix it. I didn't took much photos of this outfit because I think I already have enough decent photos, but I did take couple dreamy shots by the lake.(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑



Next time I'll make A HUUGE post about Pantheon wip, so stay toon~



No comments:

Post a Comment