Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tracon 2016 ( ᐛ )و

Tracon was over a week ago and for me it was an okay con, could have been better could have been worse. Nothing special. I think it was mainly the weather that made tracon a bit dull this year. Anyways I'll start this conblogpost with...

 ....friday:

Me and my bf had purchased the tickets early in the march. And not just those ticket's that you can print out or show from your phone. But the actual physical copies of the conbracelets... And as you may have already guessed one of those bracelets went missing... And it was friday, just a day before the con, before we noticed that it was missing.. So we searched the whole house and it was nowhere to be found. We were desperate at this point since the con was sold out and the chances of getting a ticket at the evening before the con were basically zero. But against all odds we managed to get a ticket! And so the conweekend was saved! 

Saturday

I was cosplaying Meroko from full moon wo sagashite on saturday. At the morning it was cold so I was questioning my choice of cosplay. I thought I was going to freeze and I brought some blankets with me to prevent that. To my surprise It wasn't as cold as I had imagined. I ended up using a blanket only for a very short period of time, But the fact I was inside the building for the most parts might be the reason for that. 

I was surprised how much attention Meroko got. It was really nice to see that many people had a soft spot for Meroko eventhough she's from an older series and the outfit isn't super complicated :3

As usual I went to watch cosplay competitions. I was kinda disappointed with the competition. There weren't many participants and the overall quality of the skits were lower than last year. That being said I really did like the winners skits. Hopefully the competitions next year will be better.

The weather was unfortunately bad this year, Tracon has made an effort with the outerior for the last few years and I really like to just hang in the area and watch well made cosplays walk by. This year I didn't hang outside at all. except for the part when I went to eat and when we took pictures of Meroko.  



Sunday

I was wearing Sheryls iteza gogo kuji don't be late-costume, but I didn't took any new photos of it. For some reason I was really tired on sunday and didn't really do much on that day (probably because I woke up super early on saturday and couldn't sleep that night because of the excitement ˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° ). The highlight of the day was to watch the anime music concert. That sums up my Tracon. Next I'll make a post about Meroko's outfit and after that I'll start some new costumes~~

No comments:

Post a Comment